Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Phone







Is acting up. It's unwell and Grey.
I think it's breaking.
Reminds me of New Years and shouting at Shauna and Ben that my NEWWWW PHONEEE was broken but actually my memory Card was on the floor.


Iv been horribly sick the last few days.Went to the Bernard shaw on Friday. Always fun to be had there chilling on the pizza bus. Actually I left my phone on the Bus and someone Rang Ben from it and then i got it back. Anyhow I drank a bottle of wine. Next morning I Wake up feeling like someone has Stamped all over me and made me ill. Needless to say the 12 hours weren't pretty. When it finally became apparent that i was in fact not having a hangover but possibly a near death bug .. ye exaggeration but anyway they changed their tunes, Hot Water bottles , Tablets , Food (not that i could eat it) were sent my way.

Missed Photography today i was too busy being asleep.

Then I left Perry try dye my hair Red that didn't really work...


63 Days until L.A

Some days I wish i had a one way ticket.


YOH NAGAO - the illustrator of the pictures above. Sweet article on him on dazed digital.

No comments:

Post a Comment