Then I drove back into town to meet Ben. He had heard of a new place called Pablo Picante on lower Baggot street that only sold burritos. It has only been open like 7 weeks or something but needless to say it was unbelievable. Mexican food is so sweet. The guy Pablo who was talking to us was making loads of sense too. He really went about it the right way having some fatboy slim and groove armada playing while you tuck into a buttiro is far more appealing than an irish attempt at a sit down mexican dinner. Ben and i both got a burrito then shared another.
Then I came home and made Shauna's Card. It is her birthday party tomorrow which im so excited for. I made it because that is far more fun. Briefly i thought I didnt have pritt stick but the panic ended. I did. I got her an Ingrid michaelson ticket because we love her. I cant wait.
I started researching more into L.a. I kind of cant control myself but i found this sweet place called Melrose which apprently has a flea market every sunday''Rain or Shine''. Lets hope we dont have to experience the rain part ever. It is called the trading post. It won't even be far from where we are staying which is sweet because we are pretty much going to be penniless.
Here are some photos from the Melrose area.


I should probably add to Shaunas present, Maybe I'll give her 10 dollars. Yeah I'l do that.
Waking up at half ten to go and do photography project. Long day

No comments:
Post a Comment