
Half the time I don't even know what to write on my blog. But anyway I'm going to try and remember what has happened since I last wrote.
I sorted some stuff out with a friend of mine who did some weird things and lies. I thought it would just be easier to forgive and forget. Generally I'm pretty easy when it comes to that because I always just think that life is definitely too short. So when he apologised I forgave him . I figured at least he had the decency to do it. It is weird though because we were really close friends. I would tell him during my day if something went wrong or terrible and I knew he would reply. He was also there for me when my best friend's dad died. I was actually with him when i found out. It's weird though not being the same with someone.
On another note I went out for Ben's brothers birthday last night. He is 33. It was sweet we went to the villager in chaplelizod and stopped off in Ben's dads new apartment first. It's actually so sweet and you can see the swans from his Balcony. Then we went to Parsos house for his birthday. It was a good night and an even better morning when Mick woke up to take us for breakfast.
Yesterday was nice me my dad Rachel and molly and Ben went to Black rock market. It had literally been years since I'd been there. The last time i remember is when Caroline and Andrew and I went . I miss the doughnuts they were so yum :/. Ben and I bought some old comics.
Nothing new really except I really need to start my 3000 word film essay . and my audio . and record a sound scape. and do my photography assignment. and my french presentation and my film studies presentation. By Monday.
So glad Caroline is home. I honestly feel different when she is here like i know we always have so much fun and Its like i can almost feel she is only up the road.
Rodge booked flights to L.A
now to get Caroline to : )
The libertines are REFORMING and playing Reading and Leeds festival. Literally I would sell my soul to see them play live. This is so lovely..
In a joint 31 March 2010 interview following the band's reformation, upon being asked what he had missed about Doherty, Barat replied, "If I'm honest, I miss having a best friend who, for all his foibles, who got me...you know, when you meet someone who gets you and you get them on the deepest level, I mean that...that's something that I always missed about Pete." In response to the same question about Barat, a visibly choked up Doherty then simply replied that he had "just missed Carl.
Sigur ros
Brosandi
Hendumst í hringi
Höldumst í hendur
Allur heimurinn óskýr
nema þú stendur
Rennblautur
Allur rennvotur
Engin gúmmístígvél
Hlaupandi inni í okkur
Vill springa út úr skel

No comments:
Post a Comment