Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ah it's late.


It's always late.

I went to the Doctors today. I don't know why i have such irrational nerves I guess they have that effect. Anyway it was just to renew some prescriptions. He was trying to explain things to me but I couldnt stop thinking about leaving so I just nodded through the whole thing... I probably should of listened.

I went to Dundrum afterwards with shauna. She got her Birthday clothes which are yum. Going to Whelans on thursday for it which is exciting. I bought some badly needed new clothes too.

On the way home we drove for mile for chicago town pizza.. which we didnt even buy :/. Why does everyone want the mini Chicago towns when we do.


My family laughed at my new trousers.

Realised just the extent of work i have to do for college so i seriously have to get up early and go into college tomorrow..

This is the brief.
Write an essay on a film of your choice your essay will offer a macro account of the global narrative structure and aesthetic of the film and a micro analysis of a short section of it with reference to the follwing a mise en scene 2 montage 3 soundtrack and 4 narrative structure discuss the 13 listed codes of the mise en scene , refer to the grand syntagmatique and 8 kinds of inserts and the use of spacial and temporal awareness.


I sent it to Ben in a panic immediatly after i read it. Ben makes sense of things and calms me down.

Im going to do it on Milk. Milk was such an unbelievably good movie.


Harvey Milk: Without hope, life's not worth living .

Dan White: Society can't exist without the family.
Harvey Milk: We're not against that.
Dan White: Can two men reproduce?
Harvey Milk: No, but God knows we keep trying


It was so good in so many ways but mostly because Harvey only started to make a difference after he turned 40. It makes me feel a whole lot better about being 19 years old and feeling like I need to do more.


Tomorrow im taking out library books and researching photographers for my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment