i loved .
With all it's sham , drudgery and broken dreams it's still a beautiful world.- Max Ehrmann.
also
Man can climb the highest summits but he cannot dwell there long. - Shaw
I think they are so aptly put. Lately with leaving cert etc have been thoroughly feeling like I should give up. But what is the challenge there it's nice to be reminded by some of the greats that even if i dont suceeed that It's not all over.
Have been living in eternal jealously of those who are finished exams.
I can't wait to do nothing.
I dont know if it is infact possible to do nothing but if i lie lifless on my floor perhaps that would suffice.
On another note I love Henry darger, hence the title picture and Greg's birthday present,
His talent came from the most unlikely places. his mental health was always in question with his abstract approach to Art. However, despite Darger's unusual lifestyle, infantilism and strange behavior, he has not generally been considered insane. In the biographical film about him, this topic is addressed, and Darger, while certainly described as eccentric, is also mentioned to be "in complete control of his life"

I should be studying. Oh radiohead you never fail me
I want to, I want to be someone else or I'll explode
Floating upon the surface for
The birds, the birds, the birds
You want me, well fucking well come and find me
I'll be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches
And nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing

No comments:
Post a Comment