

Sitting in photography class today I was shown a lot of photos by Diane arbus. I was honestly completely blown away. I had seen various pictures of hers before like identical twins But others i was just so captivated by. We were focusing on Environment of photos and were shown a lot namely kevin carter and the infamous vulture. It still brought a tear to my eye. I was just so captivated by all the work of such talented photographers and their use of the lense whether manipulated or not how they could provoke such a real reaction of emotion from a still image. It was also too curious that a lot of them took their own life. I did a lot of reading and it was just uncomprehensible that they lived their lives in such a chaotic fashion but capturing possible some of the best images to this day.
On another note Im relieved with everything at the moment. Speaking to someone after a month or more but being able to forgive them. life is too short it really is and if anything this year has thought me that.
Watched an excerpt of death in Gaza today too.

No comments:
Post a Comment