Thursday, February 11, 2010

agh

I actually really didnt want to write a blog today . I decided too because I have a fear of having no memories. I want to be able to look at this and think '' oh dear i was so embarassing and got drunk far too much and ending up in ridiculous situations ''

That's basically going to sum up last night. It was such a good night i really had not had a night like that in a long time. We first intended to start off in solas but Reb and I had our alcohol. I of ourse equipped with my bottle of wine and Reb with her naggin. We sat at the edge of the road of an estate classily drinking away laughing far too much and talking about anything. So we decided it was pretty late and should head to Solas . Kim was already there and we asked for directions which we didnt know were the complelte wrong away . so we got in a taxi... to the wrong place . we drunkenly rang kim and she was like '' get in a taxi il pay ' so of course i wasnt going to argue with that. Got to solas .. more wine. Begging for the pixies to be playyed playing in the bathroom stealing the djs smokes and putting them in my pocket. runing it solas linking a guy from my course i really dont know. stopping in a chipper asking for chips , ggetting free chips and scoffing them going up to crawdaddy. Got into crawdaddy danced to much and ringing up shaunas boyfriend trying to find her. Harcourt diner chips and then taxi and finding a tenner.

College was pretty horrific i thought i was going to faint so did kim so we went and sat in the bathroom laughing so much about last niht and doing some pretty horrible things in our desperation for a drink. Oh i love college everyone is actually such a laugh.

Things are really good at the moment . apprently fago bens friend is having a huge party tomorrow. exciting.

re watched 500 days of summer the other day its actually far too good. I want to be zooey deschanel ha who doesnt i guess such anamazing soundtrack . Here comes your man has been complelty stuck in my head then again so has billy joel we didnt start the fire. love how he says berlin. ROIDE


thats it really.

No comments:

Post a Comment