Sunday, January 18, 2009

I really

must use this more. I am awful i cant think of one decent thing to say considering i spent so much time thinking about weird things.
Well anyway since i last wrote i got pneumonia , awful really it ruined a large portion of my christmas holidays however its gone now and i feel fine so i can kind of count my blessings thats all i had.
anyway this weekend was good
went to see seven pound son friday , i think i possibly cired more than i ever have ,
i wept. it was a really great movie ,
then i stayed in bens so hungry and no food only a beef dominos pizza left overs.
so i ate nothing haha . oh well
saturday was so good went to see my blodoy valentine in 3d ,
it was like 3d porn in places haha but good all the same
after i drank a lot of alcohol and preceeded to get extremely drunk in a car ,
the class ooozes off me i know. I relaied though thats what i want more things on a whim , just doing it with my friends . i feel like i have been in a little routine for too long now.
apparently im also 'blowing 'my leaving cert , i swear living in my house makes me so angry sometimes. I wish i had the motivation to reach where i want to be , ubt there is something making it so easy so not do it .
mocks in 2 weeks so i promising myself im going to start properly , like i wasnt even dissappointed at christmas resuls i dont know . spinning head.
well anyway im sure you havent even read this far and if you have sorry for wasting your time haha .

i changed my bed direction today my bed had been the same for the last 6 years.
maybe this is a little change i need


been listneing to alright now by 'free 'all day.

I took her home to my place
Watching every move on her face
She said: "Look, what's your game, baby
Are you tryin' to put in shame"
I said: "Slow, don't go so fast
Don't you think that love can last"
She said: "Love, Lord above, eh
Now you're tryin' to trick me in love", ow
All right now, baby it'sa all right now
All right now, baby it's a all right now, oh my I said

No comments:

Post a Comment